Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Grilled T-bone topped with Gorgonzola


     Sometimes there's nothin better than some serious meat and potatoes! I simply grilled this mouthwatering T-bone steak and topped it off with some creamy Gorgonzola crumbles. Everything is better with Gorgonzola. Of course no steak would be complete without my roasted red garlic mashed potatoes. I decided to add some scallions to the potatoes for some extra flavor. Since the T-bone steak is a meal in itself I decided to pass on the vegetable and caramelized some red onion and sliced portobellas. In order to add a little sweetness to the onions and mushrooms, I simmered them in balsamic vinegar as well as olive oil. I have to say this dressed up version of meat and potatoes was a huge hit.    

No comments:

Post a Comment